The information on frv.edu.vn has been collected from different online sources and has no guarantee, in any form whatsoever, explicitly or implicitly, including but not limited to guarantees concerning merchantability, uses, non-infringement, and accuracy.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites through advertisements, which are not under the control of frv.edu.vn. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Our effort is made to keep the site uptime and running smoothly. However, We take no responsibility for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
We respect intellectual property thus committed to protect it.
If you are a copyright owner and believe any user material posted on our sites infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a Notification of Claimed Infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by sending an e-mail to our team containing the following information:
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are posted on a single web page and you notify us about all of them in a single notice, you may provide a representative list of such works found at the site.
- A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing on the copyrighted work, and information sufficient to locate that material on our website (such as the message ID of the infringing material).
- A statement that you have a “good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- A statement that “the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Your contact information so that we can reply to your notice, preferably including an e-mail address and telephone number.
- The notice must be physically or electronically signed by the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Use our contact form on our contact us page to send the infringement notice.
Please allow us a week or two for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.